Ok - so I've only been around since March. Who cares? It staggers me to think about everything we've covered. From employer branding, engagement, onboarding, technology, vendors, strategies, and just good 'ol news. I've enjoyed blogging, getting to know many of you, and learning from you as well. I hope you've enjoyed it too.
My apologies - I lost all comments when I converted to the new domain. As a side note - I'd love it if more of you would comment back on my posts. It's a great way for everyone to pick up different points of view. I know you're out there, but I get way more e-mails than comments. Go figure.
Here are my 10 most popular posts as voted on by you:
- Talent optimization and engagement - June 15, 2005
- Branding, Communications, Service Delivery - August 25th, 2005
- Onboarding Part 1: Definition - July 5th, 2005
- Workforce Planning again - The Definition - June 20th, 2005
- Oracle Fusion, and future PeopleSoft functionality - August 23rd, 2005
- Recruiting to Onboarding - July 1st, 2005
- eRecruitment Market Trends - August 4th, 2005
- Onboarding Part 2: Integration - July 6th, 2005
- Employer branding, talent and engagement Part 1 - December 5th, 2005
- SuccessFactors TMS review - November 18th, 2005