Thursday, May 05, 2005

HR Technology News notes

I just got done saying how nobody out there in HRO could really implement international payroll in a single platform. There are exceptions out there of course, but I thought ADP was the closest due to their network of in-country subsidiaries to file taxes and do all the other compliance stuff. Looks like I was wrong. Here comes Arinso with their Pan-European offering on a single platform. I hate it when I’m wrong. (maybe I should just think that I was a week ahead of the game)

In funny news, NuView thinks their newest offering is competitive enough to “fill the void” that PeopleSoft left. BWA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! To be honest, their stuff isn’t so bad, but it’s not a serious HR platform for the large market, and they are not sufficiently well known to compete.